About Timorlestelist 14 Basic Things You Should Know
purpose: To connect people with great local businesses in Timor Leste
- Timorlestelist, a website like Yelp and Foursquare, was founded in 2010 to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hairstylists, and mechanics, restaurants, hotels, houses, etc. in Timor Leste.
- Timorlestelist had a monthly average of 500 unique visitors who visited Timorlestelist via the Timorlestelist website. Now more people, no matter Timorese or overseas businesses in Timor Leste are seeking to list their services on Timorlestelist.
- Timorlestelist is still waiting for more users to write reviews on Timorlestelist. Because Timor Leste is a new nation pending to develop, there’re huge opportunities here.
- In addition to reviews, you can use Timorlestelist to find categories like shopping, house & property, hotel, automobile, beauty & spa & massage, education & training and more to list your own business in Timor Leste.
- Every business owner (or manager) can set up a free account to post photos and message their customers.
- Timorlestelist makes money by selling ads to local businesses – you’ll see these clearly labeled “Timorlestelist Ads” around the site.
- Paying advertisers can never change or re-order their reviews.
- Timorlestelist recommends the most helpful and reliable reviews for the Timorlestelist community among the listings we get.
- The Timorlestelist brings locals updates on the latest and greatest business openings & other happenings.
- For now, Timorlestelist has only 2 sets of price plans, you can select our pricing plan as you wish. The prices are also acceptable with a free plan and a premium plan.
- Timorlestelist offers a free pricing plan, but It takes time and energy to maintain Timorlestelist. Taking poor internet in Timor Leste into consideration, Timorlestelist charges businesses low-cost price 50$ per year.
- The differences between the free plan and the premium plan are durance of appearance of your listing, the number of allowed listings, bulk submission of listings and website submission. To view all detailed price plans, you can visit the pricing plan page and make your choice.
- Although Timorlestelist is a listing website, it also has the blog section. Users can read these articles and know more businesses, enterprising, online businesses and more information. Meanwhile, Timorlestelist is also a learning platform overseas users can get more deeper insight about Timor Leste.
- Although there’re few local sites in and about Timor Leste, but they are accountable. There’s one about travel and tourism website and one about offical website about Timor Leste. But, there’s no elegant and convenient websites for all to fully explore Timor Leste.